Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

KillStrain Community

Welcome to the Strain!
See more
See less

Minerva has joined the fight (Update: Rewards Delivered)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minerva has joined the fight (Update: Rewards Delivered)

That’s right mercs. Minerva is now available to recruit to your cause ... regardless of what that cause might be. With her Energy Javelin and Meteor Crash abilities, Minerva makes for a strong addition to any team!

To celebrate the arrival of Minerva to Kill Strain were holding a special event focused on her. Starting right now and ending on 9/29, any player that purchases Minerva from the KS Marketplace and uses her in 10 games by 10am PDT on 9/29 will receive an exclusive Minerva skin. Also, while you’re in the KS Marketplace be sure to check the new Siphon, Hacksaw, and Reaper alternative skins. So get your squad ready and be sure to add Minerva for a chance to earn some KS exclusive content.

Good hunting!

*Update: Minerva skins have been delivered. You can check your final standings in this event in the KS leaderboards once they have finished updating today 9/29 @ 5pm Pacific.

Click image for larger version

Name:	minerva.png
Views:	2
Size:	1.62 MB
ID:	388
    Attached Files

She looks interesting.

Comment

Was this completely out of nowhere? Had no idea she was even coming today. or that she even existed xD. Nice surprise though, time to get some silver and then buy her!

Also those Siphon/Reaper skins<3 now I have to get gold and buy those!

Also R.I.P. merc with a pet
      Last edited by zeothedeathgod; 09-16-2016, 04:41 PM.

Comment

I have Minerva as my Fav and get picked as a mutant. Is that a game played??

Comment

• SD-PEER81
          SD-PEER81 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, this counts towards the 10 games as Minerva rules. As long as she is in your character loadout it does not matter if you are picked as the mutant instead of the merc. Hope this helps.

Originally posted by novplus View Post
        I have Minerva as my Fav and get picked as a mutant. Is that a game played??
        Probably not, as that wouldn't count with quests like that

Comment

Originally posted by zeothedeathgod View Post
          Probably not, as that wouldn't count with quests like that
          They did count it as a game played during the Jyn event. That's probably why they're asking. Since it's only ten games though it doesn't seem all that necessary this time around. We get 15 days to do it so just get your daily reward from Minerva each day and we should be fine.

Comment

Am I the only one who doesn't like this new character? With my game tecnique I aim wherever I go and if you do that with Minerva merc she keeps having this glowing spear all the time. At the same time I feel confused about this character placement with all the other characters... What's up with the wings?
            Sorry for the negative...

Comment

Love how these things come out of nowhere. Fun character. Her mind control tractor beam is really fun and makes people terrified to come anywhere near you, especially if you have a turret nearby. She also does a lot of damage for a high health character that also heals as she attacks. I don't really like slow firing basic attacks personally, but I understand the need for variety. I'm also a little sad we didn't get dog merc :P

Comment

Originally posted by slejfer View Post
                Am I the only one who doesn't like this new character? With my game tecnique I aim wherever I go and if you do that with Minerva merc she keeps having this glowing spear all the time. At the same time I feel confused about this character placement with all the other characters... What's up with the wings?
                Sorry for the negative...
                Heresy!
                You, good sir, should be ashamed of yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by secrecy274 View Post
                  Heresy!
                  You, good sir, should be ashamed of yourself!

lol I don't have time for that.
                  Besides, my heresy hours are between 2pm and 5pm every day.

Comment

Is this also banned in Florida? I should have 4-5 games and can't find my name on the list. Don't see any terms anywhere.

Comment

• SD-PEER81
                      SD-PEER81 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Players from all states and regions where KS is available are able to participate in this event.

• zeothedeathgod
                      zeothedeathgod commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you!

• SygBoss
                      SygBoss commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So if we use her least 10 times, but we don't appear in the chase event rankings, will still get the skin? Because I'm not on there either..

Originally posted by zeothedeathgod View Post
                    Is this also banned in Florida? I should have 4-5 games and can't find my name on the list. Don't see any terms anywhere.
                    I don't see how or why this would be banned anywhere, a bit confusing with the question.

I like Minerva a lot, she is pretty strong 1:1 but if you get a decent team going against you than there is no way your going to win without your teammates near you to help. Her basic attack is slow but powerful and heals you for a % of the damage done which is cool, but if you are against multiples than there is no way you will be able to heal enough to overpower them by yourself... I think you all did a great job with her as a character.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTrap23 View Post

I don't see how or why this would be banned anywhere, a bit confusing with the question.
                      The last event, for Pax, was banned in 3 states.

Comment

lol "mistakes were made"

Comment

The play count is not updating. I'm showing the same count from a couple days ago.

Comment

Working...
                          X