X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Targeted Server Maintenance Times

With the Live Release looming on July 19th and the PlayStation Plus Release later today, the team would like to identify the updated targeted maintenance times for Kill Strain. As of this week that time will fall on Tuesday Mornings from 7am-11am Pacific (PST). There will be instances where we may run over this time, as well as instances when we have hot fix patches that are needed to go out requiring additional downtime. However know that the goal of the team is to push through most patches, updates, and general maintenance during this identified window.

We look forward to all of you joining us and hearing your feedback. And remember we are an ongoing live title, so keep the feedback coming! Also for any potential Bugs experienced while playing feel free to post the info at the following link: http://killstrain.com/bug_reports

Targeted Server Maintenance Times
    Weekly on Tuesdays
    7am-11am PST

Please be sure to follow @KillStrainGame (https://twitter.com/KillStrainGame) on Twitter for the most up to date info on maintenance on an ongoing basis.

Alright! Let's hope we can get more people playing this game later tonight instead of playing with the same 20 people xD

Comment

• ztstyle
      ztstyle commented
      Editing a comment
      Seems to be off to a good start, how are matches going for you so far today?

• Krayvorn684
      Krayvorn684 commented
      Editing a comment
      Really well. It used to take around 30 minutes to get into a game, now it takes less than a minute. Only problem is that most people don't quite know how to play, but I'm sure they will learn the more they play. Good job, guys!

yeah i've never had to wait more then 2 minutes playing inbetween 12am-5am CST

Comment

every time i play kill strain,it is the same map again and again, is it only one map that doesn't change or i have some kinda error or a bug ?!!

Tags: None

Comment

• ztstyle
        ztstyle commented
        Editing a comment
        Currently there is the one map, work on the next map has begun, but there is no timetable for it to release.

Just got booted. Good luck with the maintenance! And currently it's the only map/gamemode heythem_x

Comment

Working...
      X