X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key Additions: 3.10 Patch

First off a gigantic THANK YOU to all who have played and supported the title to date through our pre-Live development cycle, it is greatly appreciated. With that said today is the Live Release for Kill Strain and along with the release we have rolled out the 3.10 Patch. The biggest addition for this week is the Trophy implementation into the game including a Platinum Trophy.

Key Additions

Trophy Support
    • Kill Strain now has trophies, including a Platinum Trophy
    Marketplace
    • Charactesr: Siphon is now available for in game purchase through the Marketplace
    Bug Fixes
    • Augments: Certain Augments were able to be outfitted to the incorrect species, this has been corrected.
      • Users with an incorrect Augment outfitted, the Augment was removed and placed back in their inventory...so check that load out screen
    Localization Support
    • North American Region
      • French
      • Latin Spanish
      • Brazilian Portuguese
    • European Region
      • French
      • Spanish
      • Russian
    We are very excited to have Kill Strain available for Live Release and look forward to the feedback from the many new users to join us moving forward as well as our returning users. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and info @KillStrainGame: https://twitter.com/KillStrainGame
    Attached Files

was back up quick! Was happy when i got my first turn trophy (before i realized they had been implemented lol). Congrats!

Comment

Im at lvl 30,I paid 9000 for Hiro which is a weak character in my opinion,really his defense stat says 3/4 and yet he dies quickly,he only attack with a slow and melee weapon,he's not worth the price of 9000
      Even siphon which is a free char for ps+ is way better and more rapid than hiro but also too expensive for 9000 for those who wish to buy
      It's a pain to level up and gain cash to buy stuff like new char
      My request is to make some char more accessible for purchase,a weak char cant cost 9000 whereas a relatively strong char cost 6000
      A more balance rewards system based on performance during matches,sometime I got 8 achievement,still got 135 cash,made 2 achievement,got 70 cash which is way unbalance rewards
      The ability to invite friends,make matchmaking and choose which side to play for online
      Also a team scoring system like rounds,1 match of 19 mins is way too long

And for the update of 1.6gb,Im kinda a bit disappointed,was expecting more options like above,even the french text is overlapped in menu or during gameplay
      Last edited by GAMEKILLERX123; 07-20-2016, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X