X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Event: Level Up GOLD!

To celebrate the Live Release of Kill Strain the team wanted to give users a little something extra. Starting 6pm tonight until 11:59pm PST on Sunday (7/24) all users will earn Bonus GOLD in game for hitting certain account level milestones. Make sure to let your friends know to get into the action this week and help celebrate the Live Release.

GOLD Level Rewards for Promo

Level 10: 25 GOLD
    Level 20: 75 GOLD
    Level 30: 100 GOLD
    Level 40: 125 GOLD
    Level 50: 150 GOLD

And fear not seasoned KS players you will get the appropriate GOLD rewards once you boot your game up.

Spread the word and let us know if you have any issues during the promo.
    Attached Files

Awesome, seems I'll have to step up my game even further.

Comment

Go forth and earn that Gold!

Comment

Can we get an extension to this? i started playing on saturday and was able to make it to lvl 27 (go 9 hours straight of gaming) would be really nice if we had a little more time to get the rewards (after all people who have been playing for weeks get all the rewards they qualified for but didnt have to accumulate them in a single weekend) (PS: i played till litterally my thumb was too sore to continue to play)

Comment

Sorry Koloblikin1982, that was it for this particular promo, we have other things planned in the coming weeks and months though so don't worry. Thanks for joining in though and putting in some serious work in a short time.

Comment

Working...
          X