X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increased XP and Credits Weekend

Live now and through this whole weekend users will receive increased XP and Credits for all matches completed. This event will be live from 12:00am Pacific on Saturday 7/30/16 all the way up to 11:59pm Pacific on Sunday 7/31/16. Perfect chance to get into the action and level up your account a little quicker or perhaps you had your eye on that next Mastery or Character, either way get online and play some matches.

There is also a PS4 Event set up on your console so make sure to register for it on there to help get the word out to your fellow gamers. Have a good weekend and we'll see you online!
    Attached Files

and how do i exactly " register for the ps4 event " ? ^^

Comment

• StardustX
      StardustX commented
      Editing a comment
      on your ps4, go to se event tab, the choose "all" you ll find the kill strain event, choose register

So wait... all the game that i have played yesterday werent Double xp because i wasnt registered?!

Comment

Originally posted by KiritoSenpaiii View Post
      So wait... all the game that i have played yesterday werent Double xp because i wasnt registered?!
      No you still get the XP even if you didn't register lol. I think the registry was just a way to promote and highlight the event.

Comment

What a relieve , I thought I'd had to grind silver again because I spent 9000 silver on upgrades.

Comment

Working...
      X