X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starter Bundle Now Available!

They say as one door closes another door opens. This certainly applies to Kill Strain this week as we all collectively said goodbye to the Corporation Pack and then hello to the Starter Bundle. The Starter Bundle is available now on the PSN Store and contains the following items at a great price:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Starter Bundle.png
Views:	3
Size:	1.62 MB
ID:	356
    • Three Characters: Deadlift, Jyn, Whiskey
    • Two Exclusive Skins: Pyre Deadlift, Desert Whiskey
    • In-Game Currency: 200 Gold, 2,000 Credits
    The Starter Bundle offers a great value for all Kill Strain players, if you are brand new to the title you get three additional characters and some spending money. For those more experienced players who may have either purchased the characters or the Corporation Pack already, they are still getting two exclusive skins at a deep discount as well as that same spending money. So by all accounts this is a great deal! Check it out and feel free to post some screenshots of you doing damage with those exclusive skins here or @KillStrainGame on Twitter.
    Attached Files

I hadn't checked the price until now. Holy crap that's good value. Even just the 2 skins alone. If all the bundles come with this much stuff at that kinda price I'll be buying a lot of them.

Comment

It really is a great deal, and like you mentioned even if it's just for the skins it's a deal let alone the other items.

Comment

I looked at this yesterday, and it said the price was 4.99. no in game pricing.

checked again today. no in game pricing
        Last edited by Wan0bwan; 08-30-2016, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wan0bwan View Post
          I looked at this yesterday, and it said the price was 4.99. no in game pricing.

checked again today. no in game pricing
          It's never showed up in game for me. Probably because the price is different in each region, so it directs you to the store of your particular region to show you the price.

Comment

Originally posted by SygBoss View Post
            It's never showed up in game for me. Probably because the price is different in each region, so it directs you to the store of your particular region to show you the price.

But in game currency is the same in any region.

Comment

For this item it is only available through the PSN Store, so there is a link from the In-Game marketplace but it's not directly purchasable from the game itself.

Comment

Originally posted by ztstyle View Post
                For this item it is only available through the PSN Store, so there is a link from the In-Game marketplace but it's not directly purchasable from the game itself.

I have followed the in-game link to the PSN store, and it says it is 4.99, not in game currency.

Comment

• ztstyle
                  ztstyle commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wan0wan, just got and responded to your email hope it clears up the confusion. The mention of the In-Game Marketplace simply means that it is physically in the game not that it is strictly related to in game currency. Through that marketplace one can purchase various items with Credits, Gold, or through the PSN Store, it is not strictly limited to Credits. Please let us know if you have additional questions pertaining to this, and as Sygboss above can attest to, the value of the bundle is very good.

I bought it! Very great deal. Enjoying the game so far, can't wait to see future updates and where this game ends up a year from now. Telling my friends to download it.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words zeothedeathgod, we have a party system coming very soon that will allow you and some friends to queue up on the same team, so if they are on the fence that should get them in once it's live.

Comment

I'm such a goober, I totally misread the offer. Sorry for the confusion

Comment

Originally posted by ztstyle View Post
                      Thanks for the kind words zeothedeathgod, we have a party system coming very soon that will allow you and some friends to queue up on the same team, so if they are on the fence that should get them in once it's live.
                      Excellent! Referral bonuses help i'm sure. Or would hate to have that come later and have friends join before that. But I know two friends that won't join until a party system happens.Though I do have weird friends (play a lot of mobas) and have one that refuses to come until there is a second map xD. Glad to see the game is improving and that there will be future bundles. Glad to see bundles and more being added!

Comment

Working...
                      X