• Show
Clear All

• EVENT: Limited Augment War Chests

Click image for larger version

Name:	Augment War Chests.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	358

During the exclusive PlayStation Plus week for Kill Strain we ran a promo with some exclusive Augment Canisters. This was a very well received event with many users inquiring about a possible return to such an event. Well...Starting today at 10amm Pacific we are releasing three Augment War Chests for a short time only.

Check out the details and pricing for these items:

Augment War Chest Details:

Uncommon War Chest: Contains five augments with at least two guaranteed Uncommons or better rarity.
    Rare War Chest: Contains five augments with at least one Rare or better rarity.
    Epic War Chest: Contains five augments with at least one Epic or better rarity.

Augment War Chest Pricing:

Uncommon War Chest: 100 Gold or 1000 Credits
    Rare War Chest: 150 Gold
    Epic War Chest: 250 Gold

If you missed this deal the last time, make sure to grab these great Limited War Chests now while they are available! They will be gone at 10am Pacific on Monday August 29th, so spread the word to your fellow gamers.

Note: If you have not restarted Kill Strain due to continuously playing for hours straight, you will need to restart for the in game marketplace to update with these items.

Make sure to follow @KillStrainGame (https://twitter.com/KillStrainGame) to stay up on the latest info.
    Attached Files

What Augments are contained in these War Chest Uncommon, Rare, Epic, War chests Is It randomized? or that's classified

Comment

Originally posted by DodgeMyStds View Post
      What Augments are contained in these War Chest Uncommon, Rare, Epic, War chests Is It randomized? or that's classified
      Random, they're just like the regular augment packs but with guanteed rares

Comment

Oh damn, I guess no masteries for me this weekend. Gonna load up on rare augs. 7 free chests from the 7050 silver I got refunded from the Jyn mastery was a nice little starter

Comment

This event has now closed, but let us know what you thought about it and how your Augment hunting went!

Comment

I enjoyed it.

Perhaps if you added a second chest for 2500 silver with guaranteed at least one rare, that'd be a good feature for the next "sale".

Comment

It forced me to actually focus on augments for a change which was great. Finally got to see the real power of them. I stuck to the 1000 silver chests got tons of rares and even a few epics. I'm really liking the ones that activate with movement abilities.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, glad you all seemed to enjoy the event. I also stocked up a good deal on Augments over the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                X