X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVENT: Earn the Exclusive SD Sylvin Skin

We are taking Kill Strain to PAX West this weekend!!! Attendees of the show that come by and play the game an Exclusive In-Game item awaits them, the SD Sylvin Skin! Now while that is fantastic for PAX West attendees, a chance to get this extremely limited exclusive item, it leaves our general community out. The team decided that you all deserve a chance to earn this fantastic item as well, so for the general public we are running an event over this coming weekend, where the Top 50 players in Total Score from 10:00am Pacific on Friday (9/2/16) until 10:00am Pacific on Tuesday (9/6/16). To reiterate the Top 50 players will be exclusive to the time period this event runs so everyone starts out even once this event goes live! Spread the word so your friends and fellow gamers are ready to go once the event goes live Friday.

And again for those attending PAX West our Community Manager, Zach and Game Designer, Tony are looking forward to meeting you and showing off the game for you. There may even be a DarthEban sighting from the show floor too!

Once the event is live we will have a custom Chase Event Leader Board on the website which we will link in this post as well to reference your overall position for this event (Chase Event Leader Board: http://killstrain.com/en-us/chase_event). Please note that the accounts we will be using from the show floor at PAX West (SDSevents1, SDSevents2, etc.) as well as the PSNids of any member of the team will not count towards the Top 50 players for the reward. Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the event and we will see you in game.

Make sure to follow @KillStrainGame (https://twitter.com/KillStrainGame) to stay up on the latest info.

Ends 9/6/16 at 10:00am Pacific. US 13+ Only. Void in AZ, FL, NY. See official rules at http://bit.ly/2bN3jXt

I'm gonna assume that picture only shows him waist up because he's totally nude. Looks like I won't be going outside at all this weekend.

Comment

• ztstyle
      ztstyle commented
      Editing a comment
      I cannot confirm or deny your assumptions...

I so want this! Not sure how the heck I'll be able to place within the top 50 though with limited gaming time. No harm in trying I suppose.

Comment

New to the game, just started the other day, but looks like i'll have to play quite a bit. Hopeful to get one, love the skin.

Comment

• ztstyle
        ztstyle commented
        Editing a comment
        Best of luck during the event!

I really gotta choose my mercs and mutants wisely if I want to win this...

Also, good luck to everyone competing!
      Last edited by Young_owl20; 09-01-2016, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Good luck to everyone competing. Sadly, I can't win the skin due to where I live.

Comment

• ztstyle
          ztstyle commented
          Editing a comment
          Give those others a run for their money anyways!

Oh, I thought the SDSevent names were development team members and was wondering if they were supposed to be feeding :P Now I know it's just new players who are unlucky enough to end up facing the high ranks :P

Comment

10th so far! may actually get the skin xD

Comment

Don't want to bring up a controversy... but how can the number 1 player be 300K ahead of everyone else? There has to be some type of cheating going on... how is it even possible in less than a day to have such a high score?

Comment

• ztstyle
              ztstyle commented
              Editing a comment
              Best single match score doesn't seem suspect, I think it was just a lot of playing...a real lot.

Originally posted by Lintyfresh85 View Post
            Don't want to bring up a controversy... but how can the number 1 player be 300K ahead of everyone else? There has to be some type of cheating going on... how is it even possible in less than a day to have such a high score?
            Wow, didn't even realize how high up his score was. I kept checking placings after match to see him at number 1 out of no where. The one match I played against him he didn't do that well. Guessing he figured how to do the instant arcc turn in from miner glitch or something

Comment

Up to 400k now.

Comment

Justin320david? I've played a lot of matches with him today and he's been totally legit, so he's probably been playing all night while the others were asleep. I noticed everyone elses points stopped going up for a while so they probably went to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by SygBoss View Post
                  Justin320david? I've played a lot of matches with him today and he's been totally legit, so he's probably been playing all night while the others were asleep. I noticed everyone elses points stopped going up for a while so they probably went to bed.
                  Unless he's been playing 24 hours a day since the tournament began there's no way he's outscored the second place person by 400K.

Comment

Originally posted by Lintyfresh85 View Post

Unless he's been playing 24 hours a day since the tournament began there's no way he's outscored the second place person by 400K.
                    Nah, assuming he makes about 60k an hour (20k per game average) he'd have to play about 16-17 hours to get to that score. Still a lot lol. But not 24.

Comment

When I commented earlier he was 900k, played like 3 matches and checked his score again and it's over a million.
                      Edit - Forgot I also played Smite. So he made over 100k in 3 hours. Doesn't seem like he's sleeping ether
                      Last edited by SpikeUesugi; 09-03-2016, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X