Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think broxxa should still get a skin xD. He was up there for so long and then was just completely knocked out today

Comment

• SygBoss
      SygBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      Omg 53 he just missed out, I feel so sorry for those guys lol

*strokes my sexy new sylvin skin*

• zeothedeathgod
      zeothedeathgod commented
      Editing a comment
      He was playing yesterday too xD. He was in the top 50 every day except today. Feel bad, he was in the top 3 i swear with me at one point

• VocalAE
      VocalAE commented
      Editing a comment
      They still have a chance. I am ranked 34th but live in one of the three states the contest was void in. If two more in the top 50 are unelgible then they will qualify. This was purely about bragging right for me.

I ended up with over 500K and in the top 130... not bad for only playing off and on.

Thanks for the challenge, Kill Strain team!

Comment

Originally posted by Lintyfresh85 View Post
      I ended up with over 500K and in the top 130... not bad for only playing off and on.

Thanks for the challenge, Kill Strain team!
      There were like 8,000 people! Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by zeothedeathgod View Post
        There were like 8,000 people! Good job!
        Yeah 7,805 people at least started a match during this event (The rest have 0 score). The person in dead last got 5 points total. haha I'm not even sure how to get only 5 points from something. Tickle an alpha pod?

Comment

Originally posted by Midasxe View Post

Yeah 7,805 people at least started a match during this event (The rest have 0 score). The person in dead last got 5 points total. haha I'm not even sure how to get only 5 points from something. Tickle an alpha pod?
          I saw Bluebomber score 8 points in a match :P He was afk all game but got a score of 8 from tanking damage :P

Comment

• ztstyle
            ztstyle commented
            Editing a comment
            @Spike please send me a PSN Message when you get a chance SD-Zach thanks!

Originally posted by SpikeUesugi View Post
          I saw Bluebomber score 8 points in a match :P He was afk all game but got a score of 8 from tanking damage :P
          People downloading the game because it's free xD It's good though. During the 4 day period almost 8,000 different people tried the game at least. Stay positive!

Comment

i just started this game on Friday and the event started the same day, I played all day Friday went to bed woke up sat and after crashing that night woke up sunday and didn't go to bed till Monday night at 12pm when I thought the event ended and I was number 2 but I woke up and someone beat me by like 10k ha! and im not sure how he got 1st place that high either if u can check my stats I was getting an average of 14-17k a game and upwards of 20+ on tons of games and I was still way behind first lol... At first I thought it was a leader bot put in to keep the score going like they did on secret ponchos on ps4, im number 1 in the world on that game and for the longest time on the leaderboard they just had a bot with millions of points as #1 lol but anyways ya good job to first for somehow blowing the score outta the water

Comment

I ended up 68th place and played like crazy, you guys are badass.

Comment

Just got my reward skin, i'm so happy about it, this event was a crazy marathon, I had some of the most intense games I ever had on killstrain, when the game was full of top players on all the 3 sides it was just crazy, thanks to all the people who took part in the event and congratulations to justin320david for reaching the top of the ranking, he s a really good player with a nice spirit

And thanks to sony san diego team for making such a fun game, I hope it will grow higher and spread worldwide like the strain
                Last edited by StardustX; 09-07-2016, 03:59 AM.

Comment

• KS-REIGNSoner
                  KS-REIGNSoner commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the kind words...Stoked you dug the event!

I ground it out most times at 2k a game, got close to breaking the top 100. Congrats to those that made the top 50! I've learned alot over this weekend. I'll be ready for the next event

Comment

I want to thank Zakman xD. He was fun competition and worked well as a team. The one match I played with Syg too. Hopefully the next event is either shorter or different. Still a lot of fun!

Comment

• ztstyle
                    ztstyle commented
                    Editing a comment
                    @zeo please send me a PSN Message when you can SD-Zach on PSN.

So I received a code for the skin since I placed 34th, however I live in one of the three states the contest was void in. Am I allowed to download the skin?

Comment

Nice work to everyone over the four days of this event, sorry I couldn't get into games during the run due to being out of town for PAX, very impressed by the efforts of many of you. Until the next one! Here is the recap which includes the full list of Qualified Users: http://forums.killstrain.com/forum/n...vin-skin-event

Comment

Working...
                    X