X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As the world turns trophy

What exactly do I need to do to earn it ?
    I have converted mercs many times with gridlock as starting mutant but this won't unlock .. is it a bug ?

I'm curious too, one of like 3 i'm missing!

Comment

I got this one without even noticing, so if you haven't got it yet it's definitely bugged. Hopefully ztstyle can help you out.

Comment

Originally posted by SygBoss View Post
        I got this one without even noticing, so if you haven't got it yet it's definitely bugged. Hopefully ztstyle can help you out.
        Thanks! Yeah it seems pretty easy. Not sure why it hasn't unlocked. That and the stop a teammate from turning.

Comment

Originally posted by zeothedeathgod View Post
          Thanks! Yeah it seems pretty easy. Not sure why it hasn't unlocked. That and the stop a teammate from turning.
          To get the stop a teammate from turning you have to kill the mutant during the drag. Delaying him with Katrina's kick or Elena's prison doesn't count

Comment

Just raised a bug report at killstrain.com
            If you could upvote the bug .. maybe the devs will take a look .

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeUesugi View Post
              To get the stop a teammate from turning you have to kill the mutant during the drag. Delaying him with Katrina's kick or Elena's prison doesn't count
              Yeah, I know i've killed at least 6 people doing it, zakman can vouch. It just isn't popping xD.
              http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5109...=en-us#content idk why the two bronze aren't working for me

Comment

Same problem.I need only that trophy for plat x[].Only 2 vote on bug report...
                Last edited by abcdefghilmnopqr; 09-06-2016, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Started getting word on this one not popping for users last week, I'll add the impacted user names to a list that is already going for the team to look into the issue.

Comment

same problem too

Comment

I don't have a problem with that one, only need the trophy of killing 50 muts as a mech trophy and I'll have platinum trophy.... can't wait to get it, like 5 muts away.

Comment

If you just have to turn one merc as a starting mutant I'm missing this one as well.

Comment

Can you delete my save on your server ? Maybe after that i would have the throphy

Comment

And just to verify with all, to the best of your knowledge you have turned a merc as the Starting Mutant as described in the trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by ztstyle View Post
                              And just to verify with all, to the best of your knowledge you have turned a merc as the Starting Mutant as described in the trophy.

That is correct for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X