Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

KillStrain Community

Welcome to the Strain!
See more
See less

Is anyone having issues with their Augments?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone having issues with their Augments?

Once the PSN servers came back up, I launched Kill Strain and quickly noticed something was wrong. My Whiskey and Deadlift didn't have their skins equipped. I went into the customise menu and noticed that no character that I had an alternate skin on had it equipped any longer and that no character had any Augments equipped. The game however, still thinks the Augments are equipped so I can't remove them or re-equip them. The phantom Augments can't be removed and definitely aren't working. My Deadlift had "Now you see me" equipped and when I spread strain during the flyover and moved to the exposed ground I instantly became visible.

I had this issue earlier as well. I just closed the game and started it up again.Everything went back to normal afterward for me.

Comment

i am having the same problem

Comment

The issue has resolved itself for me personally.

Comment

I noticed this issue late last night, hoped it would clear itself before I played today.

Comment

Had a few people reach out with this issue last night, are you still having issues today?

Comment

• VocalAE
              VocalAE commented
              Editing a comment
              It fixed itself for me personally last night. I had no issues with augments today but I did have one weird match where the UI was completely absent. No timer, map, cool down counters, names, or health were shown for that one game. Afterwards I couldn't go into the customize menu. That issue fixed itself immediately when I restarted the game.

My augment issue was gone when I logged in to play yesterday.

Comment

Excellent, sorry for that inconvenience for those who experienced it, and again if others are having the issue still please let me know.

Comment

Working...
              X