X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Humans Turned!

I finally witnessed an All Humans Turned end game although it's not quite like I imagined it. Shortest game of Kill Strain I have ever played too. My favorite part is when Jyn slides across the map at the end.

https://youtu.be/2AhwqKPh0Eg

wut. That was not what I expected

Comment

• Midasxe
      Midasxe commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry to disappoint.

Haha that was strange. I think if too many people leave a match this should happen though

Comment

It is funny... but I did participate (and started as a mutant) in a game yesterday where we finally got everybody turned into a mutant... been waiting to see it for weeks now and I was a part of it, yay!

Comment

What? What happened? Did the yellow team member leave the game?

Btw I've seen this sliding of characters a lot lately, I've even seen a mec go off into the distance....

Comment

I was told that stuff like that happens because you are playing with people a good distance away from you and since each player is also part of the hosting of the games the distance or bandwidth of each player plays a role in the lag and/or disconnects. Makes sense if its true. Funny to see a character trotting along riding the wall or pits up, down, side to side, then run off into your teams base taking a shit ton of damage and not dieing only to disappear moments later.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTrap23 View Post
            Funny to see a character trotting along riding the wall or pits up, down, side to side, then run off into your teams base taking a shit ton of damage and not dieing only to disappear moments later.
            I had a game where a Sylvin, of all characters, was apparently walking right through our turrets and going straight for the base. I was so confused. Hopefully the player count rises soon. I've been getting some games with really bad lag.

Comment

So have I. I did notice yesterday and this morning that there were a 20-30 more people signed on at the times I was, no big deal other than its higher than it normally was when I would play. Good sign hopefully.

Comment

I guess there's one server dedicated for the game for both Europe and USA?

Comment

Not sure about how many servers there are, but I do know that each and every player is part of a single "host" for their particular games.

Comment

Working...
                  X