X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mutants... between love and hate

some players hates to play as mutant they disconnect from the match because they are playing as mutants,at the other side some players ( like me ) love to play as a mutant but the possibility to play as a mutant is 1 to 4 and there is a rewards that i can't have because i have to be a mutant to complete the task and i rarely be a mutant
    so give us the option for at least choose our priorities in the game that will make everybody happy

You used the word "mutant" six times in the same sentence.
    Anyway, I agree with you, I love playing as mutants but rarely gets to. I don't understand why so many people dislike it.

Comment

I have sometimes been a Mutant for 4 times in a row... Maybe if you can change the order for something like every 4th time you get to be a Mutant? Most frustrating is when you get the mutant when you have made changes to a merc and wanna try the merc out and then you get the Mutant instead... I've said this before though....

Comment

• heythem_x
        heythem_x commented
        Editing a comment
        ''Maybe if you can change the order for something like every 4th time you get to be a Mutant''
        i think it is a really good idea

• slejfer
        slejfer commented
        Editing a comment
        heythem_x, thanks. Hey we were in the same team yesterday.

I completely agree on this.

I sometimes get to be a mutant for 3-4 games in a row, but the majority of the time I am not a mutant at all. As I do not like to be turned as I am playing a merc, it is very rare for me to be able to play as a mutant anymore. I think its been a good 15 games since I have been a mutant. I too am stuck with this "daily quest" for turning at least 1 merc into a mutant as I cannot be a mutant. And even when I do start as a mutant, I almost always get stuck solo any more because they either leave the game as they do not want to be a mutant, or they just sit there afk leaving me to fend for myself anyway.

Comment

• heythem_x
        heythem_x commented
        Editing a comment
        ""daily quest" for turning at least 1 merc into a mutant"
        i am stuck at turning 25 merc into a mutant can you imagine that !!!

"they either leave the game as they do not want to be a mutant, or they just sit there afk leaving me to fend for myself anyway"
        this happens to me most of times .. i totally agree with you

hope that they listen to us and fix this

I think the percentage chance that you get matched as a mutant should increase every time that you don't. It would then reset when you finally get to play as mutant.

For example, in general it's a 20% chance to play as mutant (feels like less but if it's completely random then statistically it is 20%). Now, you queue up and get a Merc. Next time you queue up, the game ups your chances to 30%, then 40%, 50%, etc. When you finally start as mutant, the percentage drops back down to 20%. I don't know if that would be problematic to code into their matchmaking system but it would be nice.

Comment

Not sure how you got the "20% statistically" for being a mutant. Since there are 2 mutants per game it would be more like a 25% chance of being a mutant at the start as opposed to a mercenary. I do like where your going with this though, until/unless they allow you to choose exactly who you want to be then it would completely remove this "random" stat from the game.

Comment

• Midasxe
          Midasxe commented
          Editing a comment
          2/10 players are mutants in each game. That's why I said 20%. Maybe I'm thinking of this the wrong way. Statistics was never my strong suit but I'm pretty sure that makes sense. I was 100% sure about it but now you have me doubting myself. lol

Perhaps a toggle button that allows the priority over mutant/merc when matchmaking. or maybe a 3x mutant chance for 24 hours in the shop that can be bought for some silver or gold.

Comment

Working...
        X