Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

KillStrain Community

Welcome to the Strain!
See more
See less

how devs are gonna set the playing with friend thingie?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how devs are gonna set the playing with friend thingie?

As the title says, how do you think is it going to be handled?

Personally I think it will ruin the current mode (either if u get to pick if ure a merc/mutant or if its random like it is now). It should be released with a new game mode.

So what do you think? :P

I doubt it will ever arrive, since according to what I've heard the entire dev team has been fired.

Comment

Originally posted by secrecy274 View Post
      I doubt it will ever arrive, since according to what I've heard the entire dev team has been fired.

What? But they released a new character?
      Ok now I am getting Pirates Treasure Hunters bad wibes again.
      You're joking right?

Comment

Originally posted by slejfer View Post

What? But they released a new character?
        Ok now I am getting Pirates Treasure Hunters bad wibes again.
        You're joking right?
        I wish.
        http://www.polygon.com/2016/9/14/129...studio-layoffs

Comment

Originally posted by secrecy274 View Post

Oh my oh my.
          Maybe someone should calculate a business plan around Moba games for consoles so that they don't get discontinued like what seems to be happening to "Pirates" adn hopefully not Killstrain too.
          Maybe a 30 day trial and then full retail price for a game like this, "Killstrain". I would easily buy full retail price for this game once I have played it as I have now.
          Maybe monthly subscriptions should be something to ponder over aswell...?
          Last edited by slejfer; 09-19-2016, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Guess someone higher up was not happy with the way things were going. Hopefully they can right the ship and keep it going. Really like this game.

Comment

From my discussions with some of the devs, they are currently leaving kill strain live and the team untouched (unless I was mistaken about this) meaning that there are at least some people still working on the game. In the band chat they are saying that the play with friends in probably 2 updates away, meaning 2 weeks as I see it. Hopefully they will remain untouched until after this comes out so that sony can see what the came could be with the right additions to it.

Comment

Working...
              X