X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for the love of god give us a new map

i love the game,play a thousand match but.... the same freaking map, all over again and again the same direction go for the arcs attack the turrets again and again it becomes boaring, i think its time to give u s a new map a new game modes

You already know that they're working on new maps.

Comment

• heythem_x
      heythem_x commented
      Editing a comment
      i know but they are already too late

• Midasxe
      Midasxe commented
      Editing a comment
      Or at least we know that they WERE working on new maps. Didn't the whole dev team get fired? I'm not entirely sure what the situation is right now but it is telling that a generic SD admin account put up the Minerva post and we haven't seen Zach or any of the usual devs here for a while.

A good idea would be to have seasons maps, maybe one with summer?

Comment

Agreed, can't wait for new map

Comment

The devs are gone? Already?

Comment

Yeah that seems to be the case, unfortunately.

https://www.destructoid.com/playstat...--386938.phtml

Comment

Originally posted by Midasxe View Post
            Yeah that seems to be the case, unfortunately.

https://www.destructoid.com/playstat...--386938.phtml

Damn, they really need to restructure the financial part for Moba games for ps4.

Comment

That sux I like this game, I"ll keep playing til the wait time gets unbearable or it breaks and no one comes to repair it. Still would be nice if some one would pop and and tell us what the fate is.

Comment

So I guess that's where Zach went.. hope he's doing ok. His constant feedback here almost every day is one of the reasons i liked this game so much. I mean apart from it just being an awesome game ofcourse. I rarely spend money on f2p games but I've bought quite a few packs of gold for kill strain, so I'd be sad if it stopped getting updates.

Comment

I completely agree SygBoss, I never pay for F2P games and purchased twice from KS which was a huge leap for me. I really wish we could hear something about the game and its future (or lack there of)

Comment

well great...Why do I get into these kind of games. First Infinite Crisis, now this..I also liked how the devs would respond pretty quickly. what a shame. Is the game going to be shut down? What's the future hold?

Guess I should platinum it just in case >.>

Comment

• DeathTrap23
                      DeathTrap23 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have sent inquiries to multiple sony e-mails as well as support forums or chats. Hopefully one of them can give me a straight answer as to if the game is going to be continued. Keep trying for that last trophy to get plat but I think its bugged for me. Still haven't turned a former teammate according to the game, but im almost positive I have done this at least twice.
                  Working...
                  X