Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space pirates! Kill Strain Ps4 community

Hey there!
    I made a ps4 comunity called Space Pirates! Mainly to meet new people and play KS togheter. Everyone is welcome to join. We will share photos, discuss about characters/builds and form parties. See ya in game 😊

Not sure if you know about their "band" channel, but there are a good 250 players already members of that and chat at times about different things. I believe it is @KillStrain once you download the band app but will check when I am able to use my phone (work sucks not letting us have our phones while here).

Comment

• DeathTrap23
      DeathTrap23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok, I checked the thread on the forums and it is indeed @KillStrain. Just download the chat app called Band and they search for Kill Strain or @KillStrain and you will see the chat.

• SygBoss
      SygBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      It really annoys me that I have to download an app to use Band. Why can't it just be viewed through a browser? Meh.

• Wan0bwan
      Wan0bwan commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Death, downloaded Band searched for various combinations of Kill Strain, only found a slight mention in the gaming console forum.

Still a great idea, may be many people who don't want to use the band app who still want to get involved. I'll try and let others know about this and see what happens.

Comment

Not entirely sure what space pirates have to do with Kill Strain but I joined anyway lol.

Comment

Update: changed the comunity name to Kill Strain [LFG].

We are almost 30 members now! 😃

Comment

I'll join soon.

Comment

We should get some kind of tournament started? What you say sacrois? maybe finally we will get to play that tournament that we were gonna do back in August.

Comment

• Wan0bwan
              Wan0bwan commented
              Editing a comment
              Tournament sounds awesome!

Would be very difficult and to do a tournament would take a lot of effort to pull off. Would be a good idea if you could get the support from the other players involved with screenshots of games to say who won what and when. Still would be hard to do without the support of the devs.

Comment

Me and grim reaper tried to get a tournament down yesterday with 8 players but I think there's a 4 player limit? When the 5th player joined he couldn't see the queue....
              For torunament to be possible you should be able to join 8 players otherwise it is gonna be difficult...

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTrap23 View Post
                Would be very difficult and to do a tournament would take a lot of effort to pull off. Would be a good idea if you could get the support from the other players involved with screenshots of games to say who won what and when. Still would be hard to do without the support of the devs.

Hey as you know some people from the devs, can you ask the devs for a 8 player support for killstrain? That way 2 teams could meet up in the game and compete against eachother with 2 random players being mutant.

Comment

Working...
                X