X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA: Player Suspensions and/or Bans

If a player is found cheating, exploiting, harassing other players, or breaking the rules in game or here on the Kill Strain forums, we will suspend the account for a limited time or even permanently ban the ID and console.

This isn't new for San Diego Studio and we've always been on the lookout for these types of players, but it's important to remind the community of the potential consequences that may await player, should they choose to go against these warnings.

What can get you suspended or banned?
    • Harassment
    • Trolling
    • Insulting
    • Spamming
    • Cheating
    • Abusing exploits
    • Offensive or inappropriate PSNid
    By participating in any of the points listed above, you are not only ruining the enjoyment of other players but also compromising a fair and balanced game play environment that we here at San Diego Studio are committed to maintain. This is unacceptable, and suspensions or bans are non-negotiable. Play fair and there won't be a problem.

Do you suspect someone of cheating or foul play?

Feel free to email support_sandiegostudio@playstation.sony.com with the details. Videos and screenshots are very helpful, so if it is possible, please include them. Please know that you will not likely get a response. This doesn't mean you're being ignored, but rather we are not obligated to speak openly about user account suspension/ bans. Also remember not everyone who disconnects, freezes, or "lags" is cheating. Connection "strength" depends on a lot of variables, and sometimes those variables don't all align.

You know what really grinds my gears is players entering a game and standing there the whole time. I really hope they don't get coins for doing so! Do you get kicked eventually for being idle? If so the timer should be reduced to 60 seconds or something... these trolls ruin the experience!

Comment

We have some things that are being discussed for these issues, and we can all agree having inactive players in a match is no fun. When we have something worked out regarding this, we'll definitely share it with the community.

Comment

Originally posted by sir_scoopy View Post
        You know what really grinds my gears is players entering a game and standing there the whole time. I really hope they don't get coins for doing so! Do you get kicked eventually for being idle? If so the timer should be reduced to 60 seconds or something... these trolls ruin the experience!
        I played a match yesterday where two of my fellow gold members just sat there the entire time. It's also slightly annoying when you have an army of mutants but the second someone is turned, they leave the match. had that today, twice turned someone, and they left right away. Glad to hear it's being worked on!

Comment

Working...
        X