X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mutants constantly leaving Game

With no penalty for leaving the game and starting a new game. We're having alot of Mutant players leaving at the start of the game and when a player gets turned. It is annoying spending all that time trying to turn someone for them to leave. We know you don't want to put penalties in the game, but it is becoming more frustrating with the constant leavers.

Have seen this in increasing amounts, which is sad since without the Mutant a match quickly becomes rather stale.

I don't understand why. Playing as Mutant is really fun. Heck, I almost never gets to play as one, I rarely get turned, and never start as one.

Comment

From most conversations the team has wanted to stay away from penalizing players, but definitely feedback I'll pass along to them and we can look up regarding when and why players are leaving matches.

I find it very odd that players are quick to leave the match though and miss out on all their now increased match rewards...hopefully the increase from the recent tuning patch will make these users think twice about quitting out of a match when turned.

Comment

I would also like to see an implementation added to the game where you can choose to rejoin a game in progess after you get a d/c notice. Been happening more and more frequently to me lately and my internet still works on my other devices when it does, just kill strain servers are lost according to that. Hate leaving a game, regardless of if your winning or not it is always fun to see what happens and be able to help your team to hopefully win (or at least survive) the game.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTrap23 View Post
          I would also like to see an implementation added to the game where you can choose to rejoin a game in progess after you get a d/c notice. Been happening more and more frequently to me lately and my internet still works on my other devices when it does, just kill strain servers are lost according to that. Hate leaving a game, regardless of if your winning or not it is always fun to see what happens and be able to help your team to hopefully win (or at least survive) the game.
          You on wireless?

Comment

I have both, but never use wireless on my ps4 as it tends to be slower.

Comment

Working...
            X