X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jyn R1 Glitch/Eleana Glitch

sometimes... upon using his R1 he will spin.. but then it will cancel and you cant use that move.. and you cant even aim with the right thumb stick also your bullet are coming out of your back lol... so you have to use his R1 again... it takes stamina off you.. but it doesnt activate the move but then you can aim again with thumb stick. anyone else confirm this bug please im not the only one im sure

same as:

Using Elena and i popped up for ring shield but instead of it popping up my animation got canceled when rook jumped on me.. the move wasent on cooldown and i couldn't use it like it was already on cooldown

Thanks for the feedback, the Jyn issue we are aware of and it should be resolved in the update that is rolling out tomorrow morning. And the Elena issue we are aware of and working to resolve as well for certain instances, however there are times where her Energized Perimeter will get disrupted due to another character interrupting it intentionally. However that is usually due to stuns or knockdowns.

Comment

Working...
    X