Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

KillStrain Community

Welcome to the Strain!
See more
See less

Each Character and their roles in a team guide? Anyone want me to?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Each Character and their roles in a team guide? Anyone want me to?

Something i see alot of in this game is people not understanding certain characters, especially the people i consider assassins, low hp high damage dealing chars such as Katrina, Sylvin, Siphon, and Jyn. Or the tankier characters running aaway from the fight when they start taking damage. I would do a guide on it, describing each character and their uniqueness to play as, and what their job is. But if nobody would read it there wouldnt be a point. Anyone want me to do one?

• Dreystan
    replied
    k, it seems like a cool project to do. And even if only a few people benefit from it, thats still a few people more that know how to use their characters to their potential

Leave a comment:

• ztstyle
    replied
    I would say more power to you if you want to do that! I assume there would be users who would find it well worthwhile. Only advice I would say would be to check out the guides and videos already posted and maybe avoid duplicating efforts from your fellow Community Members already.

And on behalf of the team we are really impressed and appreciative of the way you all have come together and how supportive the community in general has been.

Leave a comment:

• secrecy274
    replied
    Hm, tbh, I think you would be wasting your time.
    Not only is this a game where personal glory comes first, the people who really need it do not visit the forum..

However, if you want to do it, go for it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X