X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Augment Menus

Still loving the game and playing well past my Platinum *brushes off shoulders*. I wanted to recommend or ask if there was a way to filter our available Augments when selecting them for a character so we can know if one is already in use and for which character. I often select one from my "Owned" category and it does not give me the option to use it because I believe it is used on another character.

Also, I definitely notice the improvements in the latest patch. You guys rock!

Originally posted by InsipidGhost View Post
    Still loving the game and playing well past my Platinum *brushes off shoulders*. I wanted to recommend or ask if there was a way to filter our available Augments when selecting them for a character so we can know if one is already in use and for which character. I often select one from my "Owned" category and it does not give me the option to use it because I believe it is used on another character.

Also, I definitely notice the improvements in the latest patch. You guys rock!
    I also have said the same thing about Augments... I think it's something that can be fixed, and would make the experience better. Good idea!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback on this all, the team has various UI and Menu improvements in the works for future updates, so in time! And hopefully you noticed that the rarity on Augments was swapped with the last update so now the rarer Augments are first, since those are more than likely the ones that will get outfitted first.

Comment

Definitely. One of the things that keeps me coming back is how great you guys are about feedback and interacting with fans. You guys and gals rock!

Comment

Working...
        X