X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spawn Strain negates knock down

Surprised I saw no one else post about this or if Spread Strain is supposed to negate it. But I mainly notice this when I'm Vincent and use my ult on a mutant, they do spread strain making me just waste my ult. 10sec CC immunity on Mutants seem kind've op, but no idea if it also negates stuns like from Sylvin since I don't use him. Jyn's stun lasts like a sec and mutants are invisible from the strain so no idea if it gets negated or not. Otherwise I'm not sure if it negates the Mecs thrust, I have a whole other problem with that. When I knock down enemies with a Mec the majority of the time where I see them land isn't where they actually landed. So I often see people teloporting to a completely different spot from where I saw them fall, but that's probably a network issue

From my experience I have been knocked down plenty of times as a Mutant attempting to avoid that same knockdown. If you can grab some video of this occurring it would be greatly appreciated and we'll make sure QA gets a look at it.

Comment

Have to drag myself away from Jyn and play Vincent more

Comment

Originally posted by ztstyle View Post
        From my experience I have been knocked down plenty of times as a Mutant attempting to avoid that same knockdown. If you can grab some video of this occurring it would be greatly appreciated and we'll make sure QA gets a look at it.
        I managed to grab some footage of it happening - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrGjDelP0P0

Comment

Dunno if this is helpful but I captured a few more instances of this last night.

Comment

Working...
          X