X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacksaw Skin

So I just got the update for Kill Strain and went to the marketplace. Saw there was a new page for bundles that'll be coming soon I believe, but I also noticed the character next to Hacksaw, looked a little closer and it actually seems like a skin for him. Will this skin be coming out in a bundle soon or will it be available for individual sale?

http://i.imgur.com/yXODapd.jpg
    Nice catch! Looks like a cross between Juggernaut and Black Manta or something. Very cool. I'm interested to see what his prosthetic leg looks like.
    Last edited by SygBoss; 08-21-2016, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Def a hacksaw skin, no ETA when it'll make its way to in-game but it looks like a sick skin.

Comment

Soon...very soon...Sorry to be vague all but it will be here soon. Along with a few others

Comment

Love the new skins, especially Reapers. But with the way he looks it seems like Reaper used to be a Rook before he got turned. Just like how Deadlift looks a bit like Diesel.
          Main reason is the PURITY order rook and IMPURITY reaper, but maybe I'm just reading into things

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Deaks View Post
            Main reason is the PURITY order rook and IMPURITY reaper, but maybe I'm just reading into things
            It's definitely meant to be a paring with the Purity Rook skin. The armor is exactly the same. Unless it's just supposed to be another member of the Purity Order that was turned. Either way you're not wrong that there's a connection there.

Comment

Originally posted by Midasxe View Post

It's definitely meant to be a paring with the Purity Rook skin. The armor is exactly the same. Unless it's just supposed to be another member of the Purity Order that was turned. Either way you're not wrong that there's a connection there.
              I loved that skin when I first saw it and now I love it even more. Very cool.

Comment

Okay so I'm having a blast using the new Hacksaw skin, but I have one little suggestion. Can you make the red eyes on the helmet more visible during gameplay? They look really cool in the portrait but you can't really see them in game.

Comment

Working...
                X