• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tips during loading

can you do tips while loading the game like :-

tip : don't try to destroy the alfa strain in the beginning of the game

tip : destroying the other base doesn't make you win the game

and things like that because sometimes you play with players that do very stupid things and doesn't have a clue about how to play as a professional gamer

While I do agree with you, just have to ask: do you earn money through gaming?

Comment

• heythem_x
      heythem_x commented
      Editing a comment
      nop,i earn money through my job i am a lawyer , but you can call me an old gamer

Don't see how don't destroy the Alpha Strain at the beginning would be a tip.

Comment

Hey there heythem_x we have something coming in very soon that should help to a good degree for this. Thanks for stopping in with the feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeUesugi View Post
        Don't see how don't destroy the Alpha Strain at the beginning would be a tip.
        Just needs some rephrasing, maybe something more like "Tip: The best way to drive your teammates crazy is to AFK at the base, or attack the alpha strain at the beginning of a match!"

Comment

Sometimes in a match I see clearing south of the miner as easy fast xp :P What got me to stop doing it was the enemy mercs would use the path I made to hit my base :P

Comment

Working...
          X