X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacksaw vs. the World

My teammate goes down leaving me alone in enemy territory surrounded by hostiles. Will I make it out alive!?

https://youtu.be/xWIB9n6BAEs

Anyway. I just wanted to share this clip because I think it's the first time I've ever killed the entire enemy team like that lol.

/brag post
    Last edited by SygBoss; 08-28-2016, 05:12 AM.

great work sygBoss , hope to play with you someday

Comment

• SygBoss
      SygBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! that'd be cool. Your psn is heythem_x? You're one of the few people on this board I've never seen in game I think.

• heythem_x
      heythem_x commented
      Editing a comment
      yes my psn is heythem_x and i also didn't see you in a game, but hope to meet you soon

Originally posted by SygBoss View Post
    My teammate goes down leaving me alone in enemy territory surrounded by hostiles. Will I make it out alive!?

https://youtu.be/xWIB9n6BAEs

Anyway. I just wanted to share this clip because I think it's the first time I've ever killed the entire enemy team like that lol.

/brag post
    Great job!

What type of augments/masteries you using? Hacksaw is by far my worst merc... would love to know how to improve him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lintyfresh85 View Post

Great job!

What type of augments/masteries you using? Hacksaw is by far my worst merc... would love to know how to improve him.
      Thanks. At the moment I'm using:

Rapid Slugs because I hate slow basic attack speeds and it's straight up extra damage.

Quick Leap because this move does tons of damage, is useful for engagement and disengagement/escape, so I want it available as much as possible. I land this as the killing blow so often I'll soon have enough clips for a compilation lol. "I'LL CRUSH YOU!"

Reinforced Shield because he gains an absolute butt load of shield and you're reflecting damage too.

I've found Cleave kinda underwhelming unfortunately. It's slow to activate and even slower to recover, and I'd rather just use the stamina on Leap or Shield instead which are better for both chasing and escaping than Cleave imo. It can be useful for escaping if you have surplus stamina in conjunction with Leap. I haven't really experimented with the Cleave masteries though so maybe I'm not witnessing it's full potential.

Edit: Oh forgot augments. I haven't experimented to much with these yet, but I'm using 2 that activate when I use leap (one for damage, one for defence) just because I use leap so much. I'm not really sure what else to use. Whatever epics/rares I've got laying around mostly lol.
      Last edited by SygBoss; 08-30-2016, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Nice work, I am not the worst with hacksaw but can never seem to get the kills rather than assists with him... I'm like a giant punching bag that pokes you when you hit me

Comment

Also remember that if you are currently on each others PSN Friends List the matchmaker will work to prioritize you into a match when queuing together! Also note that Party Mode is in the works...

Comment

Hacksaw is a beast. His Cruhsing Leap deals massive damage. I love everything about him, from his Pain Shield animation where he breathes fire out the pipes on his back, to his Cleave ability where you can hear a revving sound, to his respawn animation where the pipes vibrate and breathe fire out as he stands up.

Comment

• SygBoss
              SygBoss commented
              Editing a comment
              That avatar tho lol
          Working...
          X