X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let players join game in progress!

This would help a lot! So many players leave the game so by letting other players join the game in progress would help balance the teams.

This idea wounded good when I saw the name of the post... but went down hill when I read it. I would prefer that if you get disconnect or purposely leave a game due to being angry that once you restart the game it should force you to go back into the game as long as it is still being played... would stop some people who leave when they get turned into a mutant if they had to wait 10-15 minutes to start a new game... been having a lot of people quit when I turn them lately, last night I turned the entire blue team throughout the game and each time I did the person who was turned to mutant quit immediately. Very frustrating but also hilarious as hell!

Comment

This is something that will be resolved in time, the team has a few different things that will hopefully work towards this issue. So stay tuned to future updates and we'll see how it goes.

Comment

I cant wait to be able to rejoin a game in progress when I am d/c by the servers... will make me sooooo happy!

Comment

There was some weird settings yesterday when I played, 3 against 3 and no mutants and, 1 against 4 with 1 mutant and similar games. Most hilarious was 3 vs 3 with 0 mutants. One team started attacking the mutant hive so we started to attack them in the mutant hive. Awesome.
          Gotta compensate for lack of no mutants lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTrap23 View Post
            This idea wounded good when I saw the name of the post... but went down hill when I read it. I would prefer that if you get disconnect or purposely leave a game due to being angry that once you restart the game it should force you to go back into the game as long as it is still being played... would stop some people who leave when they get turned into a mutant if they had to wait 10-15 minutes to start a new game... been having a lot of people quit when I turn them lately, last night I turned the entire blue team throughout the game and each time I did the person who was turned to mutant quit immediately. Very frustrating but also hilarious as hell!

I can understand the frustration with this as sometimes I've been trying out some mercs and don't get to play them more than 5 minutes and then get turned. ...However I never quit a game... but frustrating at times... Also frustrating when you are trying out a new merc and then you are Mutant for 4 games in a row....
            Last edited by slejfer; 09-08-2016, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X