X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Character for September?

I read somewhere that there will be a new monthly character unveiled... is there any truth to this? It would be awesome to see this new Merc/Mutant on September 1st! Any update would be greatly appreciated! Cheers,
    - Scoop -

Inquiring minds do want to know. Spill it Zach!

Comment

It's the person with the pet dog in the silhouette. The idea of a merc with a pet is awesome so I can't wait to try them out.

Comment

Originally posted by SygBoss View Post
        It's the person with the pet dog in the silhouette. The idea of a merc with a pet is awesome so I can't wait to try them out.
        Completely agree. Really looking forward to it!

Comment

They never said it was guaranteed to have a new character every month, they said that was their goal. Hopefully it will be every month though as I have silver to send and nobody to purchase

Comment

Having a new character every month is a good goal. Especially with the game being new. I think one every 2-3 weeks like mobas do is a little much. Spread your time out a bit, maybe work on a new map. Have a second map going, a new character a map, a party system should be coming in. I was hoping for another mutant though, but a merc with a pet is awesome. Kind of want like a spider type mutant with traps, webbing.

Comment

2GB update today, and no new character . I found the post i had read initially, confirming the monthly character is in the works:

http://forums.killstrain.com/forum/n...ons-3-30-patch

I guess we'll have to keep waiting impatiently

Comment

Originally posted by sir_scoopy View Post
                2GB update today, and no new character . I found the post i had read initially, confirming the monthly character is in the works:

http://forums.killstrain.com/forum/n...ons-3-30-patch

I guess we'll have to keep waiting impatiently
                I'm sure they will have a stream or youtube video up detailing the new character when it is announced, smart way to advertise

Comment

Hello all! Yes there is a plan for a new character every month, the exact release dates won't be the same ie first week, second week, etc. But yes there is a new character lined up for September and we are setting up our rollout plan currently...We have learned a few things from our rollout on Jyn and are looking to alter it this time for _________ and may alter things a bit come October. So when we do rollout new characters please give us your feedback on your side of the experience, let us know how we're doing. And you will see you new characters "soon"

Comment

Originally posted by ztstyle View Post
                    Hello all! Yes there is a plan for a new character every month, the exact release dates won't be the same ie first week, second week, etc. But yes there is a new character lined up for September and we are setting up our rollout plan currently...We have learned a few things from our rollout on Jyn and are looking to alter it this time for _________ and may alter things a bit come October. So when we do rollout new characters please give us your feedback on your side of the experience, let us know how we're doing. And you will see you new characters "soon"
                    Mutant or Merc?

Comment

Originally posted by zeothedeathgod View Post
                      Mutant or Merc?
                      I'm not sure a mutant would have a pet dog

Comment

Originally posted by SygBoss View Post
                        I'm not sure a mutant would have a pet dog
                        You don't know that! Maybe it grew attached to the puppy!

Comment

Originally posted by zeothedeathgod View Post
                          You don't know that! Maybe it grew attached to the puppy!
                          "Attached" you say?

Comment

Originally posted by ELITEr4 View Post

"Attached" you say?
                            A dog for an arm :/

or just skating around on two dogs as feet
                            Last edited by zeothedeathgod; 09-01-2016, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X