X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with too much strain...

Is there a problem with too much Strain in the beginning of the game? The drop zone is now surrounded by Strain which it wasn't before....
    I think it makes it too easy for Mutants, many games now ends with Mutants taking over completely...

It does help out when, you find your the only mutant. Otherwise, more work for the mercs. If we were voting, I would say keep it.

Comment

• slejfer
      slejfer commented
      Editing a comment
      yea but the power balance has shifted a bit too much in the mutants favour.

I can agree with that, but there are only two of them and 8 mercs

Comment

I think that the dev's buffed up the mutants because so many mutants were disconnecting ( quitting -.- ) at the start or the second they were turned. Problem is the mutants were strong enough, people just hate being melee, people love their guns, and working as a team. Either that or they originally intended the mutants to be the strongest team, with a focus on killing the opposing merc base rather than the mutant base. I feel the mutants get the ability to turn way too early, if you think about it ( 1 mutant = 1.5-2 merc's in strength) with the ability to turn roughly 5 minutes into the game it quickly becomes 4 mutants(6-8 merc's worth of power) vs 6 merc's and even then those 6 merc's are killing each other. It quickly becomes a walk in the park for mutants unless the entirety of the mercs are working together which never happens because 1 merc always goes off on their own shooting at alpha-pod-strain (dumb). Until they fix this the best way to deal with it is to arc juggle through your heal and take out those new alpha pods beside the drop-zone, this incentivizes the mutants to attack the other merc team. While killing the mutant base is still viable and honorable, its twice as difficult as killing a merc team.

Comment

I can agree with what you guys are saying but with the strain being close to the dropzone and with the strain taking too long to get rid of, and also because of the team attacking eachother I feel the mutants have way to upper hand. As it used to be when the strain wasn't close around the dropzone teams would clear the few strains that mutants have planted close to the dropzone, that rarely happens now and a good 10 minutes into the game the mutants roam free as to speak.
        Hmm not sure where I am going with this, it seems to me that this can be one of the reasons why teams are attacking eachother way too much now.

2 out of 4 games yesterday that I played the mutants took over, and the 3rd game there was 6 mutants....
        lol maybe I am a shitty player?

Comment

Hello, this "Minerva" creates a terrible imbalance, two shots and kills any character, and this spear? It's just cheating.fix please

Comment

• slejfer
            slejfer commented
            Editing a comment
            lmao yea all the strain is Minervas fault, I agree.

I thought Charlie brought the strain?

Comment

• slejfer
            slejfer commented
            Editing a comment
            hehe awesome.

The new strain is fine. They added those pods because a strong tactic among mercs is to attack mutant base right at the middle. The pods make it so mercs have to work to even begin to attack the middle pods.

Comment

Working...
          X