X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiro buff?

When playing as hiro I have a ton of trouble trying to kill other players because of the unfortunate troubles that come with him. I can't even take out one guy by myself because of how weak he is.

-his attack speed on his slice attack is so slow even worth it.You'd think he'd be like gridlock or deadlift in terms of how fast he is but he's not.

-the damage of slice his slice attack is horrible You can't even kill someone if you have them slowed down with ballistic onslaught (Trust me I've tried many times)

-Depending on his ultimate "A.T.L.A.S." To kill other players is not a good thing either because they can run behind it,causing you to chase them which will get you killed and if they destroy it you're a dead man.Someone would need to be a complete tool to believe that standing in front of the turret while fighting you would be a good idea.

-you can't even fend off the people destroying the turret because your damage and speed will be garbage to fight them effectively

-The healing on the turret is so bad even with maxed out masteries,why even have it?

-The turret should also have wider range and width (Katrinas can easily take them out without a scratch)

Anything would be appreciated
    Thanks

I also forgot to mention
    -there's a strange glitch that doesn't let hiro place down his turret for an extended period of time
    -giving his turrets the ability to shoot down strain would be nice (it only seems to attack them when enemies are nearby)

Comment

I just came to say that something similar is happening with Hiro and his turrent. It can be off cooldown, with full stamina, with nothing obstructing its placement (and i'm not stunned) and I can't place it. It's like pressing R1 is just exercising my finger.

I also voiced similar complaints with Hiro in a Balancing thread.

Comment

Originally posted by halo-8 View Post
        I just came to say that something similar is happening with Hiro and his turrent. It can be off cooldown, with full stamina, with nothing obstructing its placement (and i'm not stunned) and I can't place it. It's like pressing R1 is just exercising my finger.

I also voiced similar complaints with Hiro in a Balancing thread.
        It's because you got stunned when activating the ability, most abilities require a small animation to activate, but if you're stunned while in that animation it'll prevent the ability from activating and put it on a cooldown, but without the visual prompt.

I don't know if it's the "ability-block" or the visuals that's bugging out, but I doubt it's working as intended.

Comment

Working...
        X