X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mech startup animation invincibility

Make it so the startup animation on it is longer and you are no longer invincible.Getting people on their last breath and seeing them use it without punishment is an insult to my face and it's annoying to see them to get a free "do over" and not even regret it because that person already has me killed.

I just move out of range during the animation and keep them in my sights for their duration to wear off lol

Comment

Originally posted by halo-8 View Post
      I just move out of range during the animation and keep them in my sights for their duration to wear off lol
      Same.
      Always thought it were a small victory to force them to waste their MEC on nothing, and then kill them when it wears off.

Comment

I already suggested something similar on another post about the MECs ---> http://forums.killstrain.com/forum/p...s-and-feedback

They need to have some sort of activation cooldown that allows you only to use them when out of combat. The MECs shouldn't be used as a "Save your ass card" they should be focused to structures/mutants destruction.

Last edited by Rolingachu; 07-25-2016, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X